Sunday, August 8, 2010

Afterlife


wow i never realized i never took photos of this! i made it almost 2 years ago!! and boy let me tell you what those hinges kicked my pa-to-teeeeee!!!


-Afterlife-

Where do we go when we die? Each side of the Pyramid of the Afterlife represents 3 different possible outcomes. The doors are Phoenixes Guarding the entrance, and they known for rebirth. One side represents Buddhists and reincarnation. The back side represents wicca and the returning to mother nature. The final side represents the afterlife. I decided to not go the typical way and represent christianity and went with ancient Egypt instead. The rose inside the pyramid is one of the roses from my grandfathers funeral. I held onto it as long as i could to keep it intact for something really special.
Enjoy.

No comments: